Home » Topic » You've arrived

You've arrived

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kcraigf 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

plattym3

Hey you 3, just finished up the marathon of the DQ3 podcast you all did. I’ll have to go back and listen to 2 and 1. While I’m a mod over at the Dragon’s Den & on the DQ Facebook group (and Builders has a group too), I’ve never listened to a DQ podcast before. You all cracked me up a few times. Most of your information was correct, and it was interesting finally hearing someone say some of these place names I’ve only heard in my head since playing the original that came with my Nintendo Power subscription in the 80s. Keep up the good work and I encourage you to join and promote yourself on those platforms!

D-Rom0826

Thank you! We will definitely look into joining up with those platforms you mentioned. We’re glad to have you as a listener 🙂 If you don’t mind me asking, how did you stumble upon the puff puff hour?

plattym3
    Participant

About 2 months ago I was craving some sports radio for my favorite team, but I’m just on the edge of their home radio coverage, 100 miles away. Decided maybe it was time to finally try out these newfangled podcasts all the kids are talking about. While on Podcast Addict I searched for DQ for the heck of it and you all popped up! I’ve posted about you in both the places I’m fairly active and hope you all continue your DQ run!

kcraigf
    Keymaster

Oh don’t you worry we will. Plenty of games to go through. We’re gonna try to update more often.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar