Home » Topic » Your Lightning Returns Questions HERE!Page 2

Your Lightning Returns Questions HERE!

Geekdom Entertainment Network Forums Forums Ultima Final Fantasy Questions from us to you! Your Lightning Returns Questions HERE!

This topic contains 18 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Gabranth 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

metunnica
    Participant

What did you think of the downgrade in graphics? Shinryu mentions the crappy dog but I found the how thing so jarring it made the game really difficult to play.

After finishing 13-2 I was excited to play, but popped in the disk watched a beautiful opening cut scene then there was lightning and hope in a white room talking about memory loss and their hair was terrible. Come on Square!!! I expect much better hair graphics form my FF games and this is way below the mark. The whole game look terrible compared to 13-2.

So I only got about 7 hours in but can you please answer these other questions for me.

Is it worth continuing the game?
    Is the ending worth it in regards to the whole 13 universe?
    Dose Snow lose the mullet?
    Are Fang an Vanilla Ausie lesbians?
    WHY OLD HOPE!!!!! 13 – 2’s Hope was ok, WHY OLD HOPE SQUARE, WHY??????

metunnica
    Participant

What did you think of the downgrade in graphics? Shinryu mentions the crappy dog but I found the whole thing so jarring it made the game really difficult to play.

After finishing 13-2 I was excited to play. It was a really good game. One of the best FF’s in my opinion. But I popped in the disk watched a beautiful opening cut scene then… there was lightning and hope in a white room talking about memory loss or some nonsense about a God with a silly name, and their hair was terrible. Come on Square!!! I expect much better hair graphics form my FF games and this is way below the mark. The whole game look terrible compared to 13-2.

So I only got about 7 hours in, but can you please answer these other questions for me.

Is it worth continuing the game?
    Is the ending worth it in regards to the whole 13 universe?
    Dose Snow lose the mullet?
    Are Fang an Vanilla Ausie lesbians?
    WHY OLD HOPE!!!!! 13 – 2’s Hope was ok, WHY OLD HOPE SQUARE, WHY??????

CrimsonCommand
    Participant

Last questions from me: Now that you’ve completed the 13 universe, were the sequels necessary in any means? Did they add any value to the 13 universe?

My opinion is no they weren’t necessary, FF13 ended fine. Yes they very much added value to the universe. My opinion of 13 was so low, that I think it was battling with FFII in my list. However, after playing FFXIII-2 and LR, I’ve grown to look back at FF13 a little more fondly. Maybe I feel it’s because I spent much more time with the characters. Maybe I should replay 13 and see if I connect more with the characters.

Gabranth
    Participant

Sorry I haven’t been around busy with work. I see there are a lot of questions so I’ll keep it short. What is your level of appreciation for the trilogy now that you’ve completed it? Also, what are you views on the growth of Lightning’s character over the course of time through the games?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar