Home » Topic » Your FFF Chocobo's Dungeon Review HERE!

Your FFF Chocobo's Dungeon Review HERE!

Geekdom Entertainment Network Forums Forums Ultima Final Fantasy Questions from us to you! Your FFF Chocobo's Dungeon Review HERE!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Shinryu 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Joseph DeGolyer
    Keymaster

What did you think?

Shinryu
    Participant

I don’t really have much to say lol I mean I remember really liking the remixed music tracks.
    The game is hard but once you kinda get a hang of things with the gameplay it does get more fun and enjoyable. You know I do like my dungeons and boss fights and while the dungeons in this aren’t that great the boss fights I did find entertaining. Seeing the classic FF job classes return like black mage and stuff was cool.
    You guys can’t use it now but back in the day this was kinda popular online for the card battle system. Yeah you could battle other people online with your cards. I think this game has a lot of unique and interesting things going for it and I’m kinda sad that the Wii killed another potential FF series like it did with Crystal Chronicles. I would have liked to see a new game with improved features in the Chocobo Dungeon series maybe on the ps3 or ps4 now.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar