Home » Topic » Your FFCC: Crystal Bearers Questions HERE!

Your FFCC: Crystal Bearers Questions HERE!

Geekdom Entertainment Network Forums Forums Ultima Final Fantasy Questions from us to you! Your FFCC: Crystal Bearers Questions HERE!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rudrose 5 days, 9 hours ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Joseph DeGolyer
    Keymaster

Please, ask away!

#35798 Reply

Rudrose
    Participant

Good gentleman, you know why we are here. So I haven’t played this game but I have actually watched a review of it before.

1) What did you think of those chocobo designs? Something about their overly splayed tail feathers made them look awful to me. That might be one of the worst instances I’ve seen the birds looking.

2) Did you have fun playing with the beach girls? Did those mini games tie into the game overall or was it a completely separate thing?

3) Do you think this game would have benefited from 2 player?

4) How do you think Square comes up with some of the names of their characters? Layle sounds weird coming out, or how about Keiss? Like, Keiss? KEISS? That name seems so strange to me.

5) How did the motion controls fair? Would you have preferred a way to play the game without motion controls?

Thanks for all that you do, and that very nice compliment you gave me at the end of the Dark Lord Episode Joe. Happy to support you both.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Your FFCC: Crystal Bearers Questions HERE!
Your information:

Skip to toolbar