Home » Topic » Your Dissidia NT Questions here!

Your Dissidia NT Questions here!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Shinryu 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Joseph DeGolyer
    Keymaster

Ask away!

Rudrose
    Participant

1) Most everyone seems to agree this game is not good. I have never played a Dissidia. Is the 1v1 format better? Or is it just a symptom of the battle system that makes Dissidia frustrating?

2) What was your favorite stage to fight on? I actually liked the IX stage Alexandria and the large Meadow from FF8.

3) Was there a certain type of character you enjoyed the most? I think the Marksman were my favorites. I particularly liked Ace from Type-0 and Golbez from 4.

4) I heard you say this on a recent episode. Why can’t you do the story mode with friends!? That would have been amazing to go through with two buddies, but no, you have to rely on the very suspect AI. I know you didn’t make the game, but I’m asking you anyway, what’s wrong with these designers?

Thanks!

Shinryu
    Participant

Worst one in a while lol?

As soon as I played the beta I went from hype to probably never wanting to play it again. When did you experience that feeling?

Why do you think they failed so hard with this one?

Did they really need to have barely any options and limited modes and have it all 3v3??

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar