Home » Topic » Why you no Nintendo?

Why you no Nintendo?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  FeliciaNomiko 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

D-Rom0826

I’m new to the forums, but you may have heard of me if you listen to [Nude]Clan’s podcast. My name is Dylan, and I’ve appeared on the show a few times. My questions is this, why don’t you guys play Nintendo games for the show? Maybe I’m the only one that cares, but there is a noticeable lack of Nintendo games being reviewed and/or being suggested to potentially be reviewed. I know Craig is up to playing Nintendo games, but there doesn’t seem to be much interested from the other hosts. Would you guys be open to playing Nintendo games? Also, is there any interest from the viewers? I know a guy that could occasionally join you for such reviews or discussions…… Anyway, I look forward to hearing your collective thoughts on the matter. Thank you.

Branny
    Participant

I’m all for Nintendo and seeing reviews for the various games spread across the different systems.

I’ve been giving my wiiu alot of love lately, but I did ignore it for about a year..

Dunno if the guys would review anything, but I’d be interested in hearing them.

Shinryu
    Participant

I agree 100% they should play some Nintendo console/handheld games for the show.

They should play Bayonetta 1 and 2 on Wii U and maybe Zelda Ocarina of Time which is available on Wii U as well.

FeliciaNoMiko
    Participant

I would love to see some DS/3DS games up for review myself, the main console, eh. Not a big Nintendo main console fan these days. I love the 3DS, but my last main was the Gamecube, which I still have. I have zero plans to buy a main console thus far as I don’t like any of the exclusive games enough to tempt me.

My consoles, for reference:

NES
    PlayStaion (original)
    Gamecube
    Xbox 360
    PS4
    3DS
    PSVita
    (OMG, being an adult with disposable income is the best thing ever)

Battman2J
    Participant

Being that Nintendo shaped the gaming industry into what it is today I support more games from the big “N.” Kaleb Craig still owes me some Lufia II action…

kcraigf
    Keymaster

God damn it battman I’ll get to it!

Battman2J
    Participant

I knew you would, Kaleb. Don’t worry, I’ll play Rise of Iron with you 🙂

kcraigf
    Keymaster

Good, soon my son soon the rise of iron.

FeliciaNomiko

Yes, I meant the Main consoles for Nintendo and not their handhelds. I love their handhelds but the Wii and the Wii-U just aren’t interesting for me.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar