Home » Topic » Who here is going to Kupocon??

Who here is going to Kupocon??

Geekdom Entertainment Network Forums Forums Ultima Final Fantasy Who here is going to Kupocon??

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Joseph DeGolyer
    Keymaster

We want to meet you there! Tell us if you’re going!

Hat
    Participant

I was thinking about it.. Kupocon tickets for the 29th are sold out, but there is still a Distant World concert with Nobuo in attendance!

Looked up train prices (flights were like 400), yep nope.. A day and a half train ride for $160.

Looks awesome though, maybe next year!

WannaBe
    Participant

Hey guys, Daniel here. I won’t be at the convention, but I live in the area. Not sure if there are any plans for a meet up or not.

Kaleb Schweiss
    Keymaster

I know ChocoboChica and Gabranth wanted to meet up Friday night. We’re probably going to grab some grub. I don’t see why we can’t include a few more peeps.

fruff
    Participant

I wish! Only an hour and 45 minutes from my house, but funds are tight at the moment. I hope everyone has a great time!

Stephen
    Participant

I’ll be there! Just finished packing, getting on the train tomorrow morning. I’m not very active at all here, but I’m a big fan! Looking forward to your event at the con.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar