Home » Topic » Who do you think deserves the uff pin-up win?Page 2

Who do you think deserves the uff pin-up win?

Geekdom Entertainment Network Forums Forums Ultima Final Fantasy Questions from us to you! Who do you think deserves the uff pin-up win?

This topic contains 18 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Joseph DeGolyer 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

FatChocobo

Oh wait I lied. Zack Fair, although he’s not part of the main series technically. How could I ever forget my first love? Also I’m surprised you guys didn’t consider Setzer for xi.

Shinryu
    Participant

FeliciaNomiko you know what you are talking about. Truth.

FeliciaNomiko

No Joe, that isn’t what Sapience means. We are the only sapient race on the planet and idiots thinking animals ‘understand’ them is not the same. There is not an animal on the planet that has been proven to be sapient like humans and not one can consent. I pretty clearly defined it as having similar intelligence and the ability to converse. We do not have intellectually equally conversations with dogs. While we do not have alien races on earth, my point wasn’t about our reality but about the defining line of what one would consider ‘bestiality’ in fiction. Since Final Fantasy is fiction, the point counts. Just look at Fran. Is she of the same species as Balthier? Is that bestiality? For some, yes, even in fiction. And when does it change? Fran is okay but Kimahri is not? They are both humanoid, able to converse, show clear ability to reason so they are both sentient and sapient, so why is boffing one okay and the other off limits? I’m curious to know where the line is.

Joseph DeGolyer
    Keymaster

I was kidding 🙂 I know what you meant 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar