Home » Topic » What really grinds my gears

What really grinds my gears

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Skoll Hati 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

fruff
    Participant

I have been bored recently, and when I am bored at work I search podcasts of old games or shows that I really enjoy. For instance, I might look for a podcast about LOST, or maybe one about Chrono Trigger. Nothing makes me turn it off faster than when the hosts get to a major plot point and say “OK we aren’t going to talk about spoilers.” Are you fucking serious? I was listening to a podcast earlier in the week about Chrono Trigger because I am interested in other people’s thoughts or insights, and the hosts decided it would be spoiler free. It is a fucking 20 year old game! What person is searching out a Chrono Trigger podcast that never played the game?

Does this drive anyone else nuts? I think if a game is relatively new, the hosts should warn the audience of spoilers, but if the game is more than a year old then fuck it.

kcraigf
    Keymaster

Yeah I definitely feel the same. I don’t like the guys not wanting to do spoilers on the show. If you’re looming for information on a game you expect people to talk about major plot points and events.

Skoll Hati

That’s what warnings are for lol spoil the shit out of it

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar