Home » Topic » What is your favorite, and least favorite, Final Fantasy Cover art?

What is your favorite, and least favorite, Final Fantasy Cover art?

Geekdom Entertainment Network Forums Forums Ultima Final Fantasy Questions from us to you! What is your favorite, and least favorite, Final Fantasy Cover art?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Jacob Wright 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Joseph DeGolyer
    Keymaster

All versions/regions allowed!

Raistlin Mustaine

Final Fantasy VI is my fav, and the boy band cover of XV my least.

Cory Bonsack

VI with Terra in the Mech is my favorite Final Fantasy III (VI) for the SNES is the worse. When I was younger I didn’t have a magazine. I chose games based on the cover art. I would have never chose FFIII(VI) based on the artwork.

winter9
    Participant

Favorite is Final Fantasy XV deluxe edition and what made me buy it.. Yep, I bought it just for that art.

Least favorite and contributing to buying deluxe is the other XV art because it feels out of place among all the white and drawn covers. The japanese FFIII (not VI) for nes is seriously not pretty either.

Shinryu
    Participant

Favorite? Probably the Japanese FFV cover for SNES.
    But the original FF1 NES American and FF6 SNES covers look great
    FF7 Japanese version looks awesome too.

FF13 normal version and FF15 normal version are probably my least favorite covers. Thankfully they have great looking special editions.

Stephen
    Participant

The Japanese cover for 4 Heroes of Light is one of my more obscure favourites. The art style is great, but mainly I just love how they look like they’re actually posing for a picture. Very cute idea.

4 Heroes cover

The basic FFXV cover is my least favourite. Composition is awful, with each character a wildly different size, looking in random directions and pointing at nothing. The Kings of Lucis from Kingsglaive take up a third of the cover. The Deluxe Edition steelbook with the Amano art is worlds better.

SkollHati

I think my favorite has to be the FF12 Gabranth cover. Just awesome. It’s the only FF image I’ve ever debated getting a poster of.

Jacob Wright
    Participant

Favorite has got to be FF6 Japan SNES version….that is full HOG Amano artwork

Worst has got to be the FF6 AMERICAN SNES version.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar