Home » Topic » What is the best/worst Star Wars game you've ever played?

What is the best/worst Star Wars game you've ever played?

Geekdom Entertainment Network Forums Forums [Nude]Clan [Nude]Clan Show Discussion What is the best/worst Star Wars game you've ever played?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  blackmagejustin 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Kaleb Schweiss
    Keymaster

Tell it all, and tell it true!

Strap
    Participant

Tie Fighter all the way. Nothing like loading up Windows 3.1 with your gameport joystick in glorious 320×200 resolution.

Cory

Best was Starwars Battlefront 2 for the PS2. The main Reason I wanted a PS4 so bad when it first came out was because of Starwars Battlefront. I ended up waiting until Final Fantasy 15 to buy one. The irony is that I bought Starwars Battlefront for the PS4 as soon as I bought my PS4 but I still have not played it.

The worse was Star Wars Rogue Squadron. I don’t remember why I hated it so much but I just remember buying it from Target and then trying to return it later that day because I did not like it. Target would not exchange it because I already open so I was stuck with it. I remember playing it a lot but not sure if I beat it. I remember the controls were terrible. I have a lot of memories playing the game but I can’t remember if I grew to like it or it was a constant chore to play it.

Bonus: A game that I hated at first but loved playing was Pod Racer for N64. I hated it as an idea in the movie but the game was pretty fun for the time.

Skoll Hati

Best was Battlefront 2 for ps2, that was insanely fun and one of the best games I’ve ever played.
    Worst was easily Bouty Cunter, and one of the the worst games I’ve played and finished. Although I dont think it’s as bad as the clan score, it’s pretty damn bad

Alastor

Knights of the Old Republic 2, only good part of the Expanded Universe, it actually represented the light/dark side of the force better than the films ever did, it’s got shonky animations and lol production values but the game underneath is solid.

blackmagejustin

Best: star wars battlefront 2 for ps2 still play to this day.
    Jedi academy with mods on PC
    Knights of the old republic for pc.
    Shadows of the empire for n64(and recently steam) but it doesn’t really hold up these days.

Worse is either Kotor 2 or battle for naboo.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar