Home » Topic » Weird Things

Weird Things

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  fruff 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

fruff
    Participant

What is the weirdest thing you have ever seen in someone else’s home?

Here is mine: I had a friend in high school and I went to her house to pick her up, she wasn’t ready so I went inside into the kitchen to wait. There was a shower in the kitchen. We aren’t talking a bathroom with a door, that would still be odd, but a shower curtain in the corner with a square shower pan on the floor. It was so weird to me. I asked why she had that, and she said because they only had one shower in the house and she had a couple brothers and sisters, so her dad installed one there.

Before you criticize me for saying it would be odd to have a bathroom in the kitchen, I live in Philadelphia and have never seen that here. I have been to other states, and have seen a powder room in the kitchen. So a bathroom in the kitchen in Philly would be odd, a shower pan on the floor with a curtain is even weirder. I don’t know how they do things in Utah, maybe everyone has a shower pan next to their stove.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar