Home » Topic » Warning Nintendo Wii Shop closing in March. You get all your FF games yet?

Warning Nintendo Wii Shop closing in March. You get all your FF games yet?

Geekdom Entertainment Network Forums Forums Ultima Final Fantasy Questions for the Show Warning Nintendo Wii Shop closing in March. You get all your FF games yet?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  old man flippy flopp 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Shinryu
    Participant

https://www.resetera.com/threads/reminder-wii-shop-channel-will-stop-allowing-you-to-add-more-points-in-march.19032/

https://www.resetera.com/threads/wii-shop-channel-na-last-minute-shopping-guide.14527/

There are many exclusive FF titles and Square Enix games on there that have never been released on any other platforms so if you don’t get them soon then you might not have any way to play them legally.

Be sure to pick up

FF Crystal Chronicles My Life as a King (Wii shop exclusive)
    FF Crystal Chronicles My Life as a Darklord (Wii shop exclusive)
    FF Mystic Quest (SNES) (only way to ever get this game)
    Secret of Mana (only legal way to play the original unless you buy a SNES Classic)
    Super Mario RPG The Legend of the Seven Stars (SNES)
    Chrono Trigger (Unless you don’t want to play the og SNES version and prefer the bad PS1 slow port or the better definitive DS port)

FF1
    FF4
    FF6

OG NES and SNES version are on the store you have already played them but they are the original versions if you are interested.

That its. Be sure to check and see if you like any of the other games on the Wii shop.
    The Wii shop is available on the Nintendo Wii and Nintendo Wii U. Get your games everyone.

Shinryu
    Participant

Oh and FF4 The After Years is also on there. PSP version is better but just thought I would mention it for those that don’t have a PSP.

Thanks for the reminder and for listing them all, Shinryu! I have most of these on the wii already but will be sure to go back and pick up the rare ones I’m missing!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar