Home » Topic » The remaining games on the list

The remaining games on the list

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Funtômop 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

fruff
    Participant

When you look at the remaining games on the list to play, what game are you looking forward to playing most, and why? What game are you dreading playing the most, and why?

abrack
    Participant

I’m kinda dreading them playing Chrono Trigger… It might be my favorite game from the whole list, but I can just hear the “It’s good, but not that special” line in the review now. I think all the hype it gets might hurt it if it’s not a mind-blowing religious experience. Also not looking forward to the Crystal Chronicles block because I really don’t care about those games, but at least they’ll likely be done quickly.

I’m most looking forward to the Kingdom Hearts games, 2 and Birth By Sleep specifically.

fruff
    Participant

@abrack I agree. I think it is the best RPG ever made, but I think all the build up will make them have unrealistic expectations. There is no way that any game would live up to the hype that has been built up over the last few seasons of the show. I am also looking forward to Tactics. I love that game.

Funtômop

Question concerning choosing which Mana games to play. How was that determined? I’m seeing a Sword of Mana and Heroes of Mana not on the list to play?

And I’m excited to play the remaining games mainly because I’m backlogged currently and skipping ahead to play with you all after your done with XIV, but I’m especially excited for the Final Fantasy Games that Never Were section, so I guess the best of the rest for last?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar