Home » Topic » The Great BackLog

The Great BackLog

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Shouri Elemente 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Kaleb Schweiss
    Keymaster

It is complete… I have finally taken the time to compile my complete backlog. Here’s the link: http://www.kalebschweiss.geekdomentertainment.com/2017/06/23/the-backlog-a-living-document/

How does yours compare? Do you see any co-op games that you’d like to run with me? Let me know here, or on my personal blog. Oh, and Live always in the [NUDE]!!!

Vegitiniho

Love the back log list and there’s a fair few on there that I have on my own currently. I’ve so many sitting on my Xbox one that need to be played but have gotten pushed to the side.

I think it would be priceless to run a syphon filter game for the clan to review. I remember playing it when it first came out and loved the shit out of it. I imagine now though it plays terribly and bar tasering people into flames 🔥 may not offer much. But could be an entertaining review lol.

Any of you have an Xbox one? I only really recall you discussing the 360, Ps consoles and Pc!

harrygooseballs
    Participant

You got some killer games to play, just some real gems there. I will say company of heros surprised me I know you guys like rts surprised you never played that sooner. I remember it being one of the last big pc games for pirating almost killer pc gaming.

Shouri Elemente

So, inspired by Skol Hati burning through stuff like a madman, I decided to actually compile a backlog list too. I own many more games that I haven’t played…and won’t. These are just the ones I have any desire at all to play. (yeah call me a pussy or whatever lol)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gJIcukim-yg4gy__9SKy1ldoPTS2ZjlIU5EC-GL3R1w/edit?usp=sharing

Right now plowing through Nier:Automata. Holy shit that game is great.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar