Home » Topic » The biggest of tits!

The biggest of tits!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Jacob Wright 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

kcraigf
    Keymaster

Who is the best listener? The most active? The one with the largest tracks of land? Nominate now!

ChaseVsGame

Biggest Tits? I guess the Craggert

Most Active? Shinryu is like the most active in general. You can count his questions starting now and you will have to take a day to count all of them for this year.

Most track of Land? That mofo Richard Apel…lol. Ban him from future game stuff for at least half a year.

Best listener? Safe bet is Kryn. Maybe Abrack? That ones a toughie.

blackmagejustin

Biggest tits: well definitely not the biggest but I nominate Mia Kahlifa because damn.

Most active: while I agree shinryu mostly because he posts a fuck ton of questions.

Best listener: Cam Cam because he doesn’t really talk much so he must be listening to you guys…..right?

Lokilionhart

Gotta give it up to Abrack for telling the boys how shit really is all the time. Also anyone that could watch joe play any ps1 game has more strength than I do even tho watching him play Metal Gear was a pretty good time..”OCTAGON?”..

Alastor

Can I nominate that fucking loser who shows up for every show to troll no matter how often he gets blanked? That’s dedication. Saying that I’ve missed the last few livestreams, does he still show up?

abrack
    Participant

I know it was technically for UFF but can I nominate Chase for sending his PSVR for Monsters of the Deep? Pretty cool thing to do.

Felicia Nomiko

I’m nominating Darth Jommu for the HZD gifting. Gave us a great game, a great review and was one hell of a gift.

Jacob Wright
    Participant

Chase hands down

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar