Home » Topic » Suggestion for the Show

Suggestion for the Show

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  blackmagejustin 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

D-Rom0826

Due to the Fable 2 incident that happened on last weeks episode, I want to make a suggestion. I agree that the podcast is primarily for the listeners, but I think we continue to listen because a) we like the show and its content and b) we like the hosts (to some extent). That said, I would like to propose a hosts choice monthly (or every other month, quarterly, etc.) review, where the hosts decide on a game of their choosing to review. This can be a group game or just a two host review. I like what this suggestion brings to the table for a number of reasons. I think we will learn more about the hosts and their specific gaming tastes. They can play games that they’ve been wanting to play and this will be a way for them to circumvent the rules they have in place every once in a while. They will also be able to explore games they might not have had the chance to play otherwise. They can also expose each other to games they personally find important. I think a hosts choice review gives the hosts a lot more flexibility with the games they play, the games they want to expose us (the listeners) to, and gives each member a way to personalize the show even more so. I look forward to seeing what you guys have to say about this. Do you guys like this idea? Or do you think the current format is fine the way it is?

Shinryu
    Participant

I think they already do this and have said in the past that if they want to play a game for review then they don’t really have to make a vote for it.

blackmagejustin

I really think they should do a recount to make things fair.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar