Home » Topic » Spoilers?

Spoilers?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Battman2J 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Battman2J
    Participant

I was wondering how you guys were planning on handling spoilers when you get to FF15. Unless I’m mistaken this will be the first game you have played that is a new game. I personally avoid any sort of spoiler at all costs, and have even stayed away from the demo’s so I can experience the game fully on release. I know you guys normally talk about how you are progressing through a game during the show, and I was wondering if you have thought about how you might approach potential spoilers?

By the way… the X-2 reviews were by far my favorite. The game makes me want to break out my rusty butterknife, but I don’t think I have ever laughed that hard during your show! I even saved it on my phone!

Joseph DeGolyer
    Keymaster

We’ll have a much longer than normal play time for 15, y’all will have 3 months to catch up

Shinryu
    Participant

They are going to take like 2 months to beat it they said so if they game comes out on September 30th they will probably be playing it until the beginning of December.

Battman2J
    Participant

So am I to understand that there won’t be any spoilers during the “where are you in FF15?” segments?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar