Home » Topic » So, Heavensward story has concluded and ho-ly sheeeit. (Spoilers for patch 2.56)

So, Heavensward story has concluded and ho-ly sheeeit. (Spoilers for patch 2.56)

Geekdom Entertainment Network Forums Forums Ultima Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Discussion So, Heavensward story has concluded and ho-ly sheeeit. (Spoilers for patch 2.56)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alastor 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Alastor

So, a lot happened, but all that needs be said is, y’all remember how XIV started in the intro, when Bahamut appeared out of the Da;amud/’red moon’ and fucked Eorzea so hard it got reconstructive surgery?

Well the events of the last patch had Ilberd attempt to summon a Primal, Papalymo suspended this, I thought it stopped it at the time but apparently not. To stop it, we decide to activat Omega freaking Weapon! As if that wasn’t bad enough, who should pop out the new Dalamud-esque bubble that had formed but…

@shinryu / @shinryu, you’ll want to see this…

LightSage89
    Participant

It gets even better in Stormblood when you face off against Shinryu in one of the best non-extreme primal battles the game has ever given players. Shinryu is my new all time favorite primal battle.

Alastor

Well he’s certainly better than Susano and Lakshmi, as soon as Shinryu Extreme is released we might actually have a good Primal Extreme fight.

krinital

i look forward to the shinryu ex fight. too bad @shinryu is not actually playing 14 as the inception factor would be hilarious.

Alastor

Shinryu Ex is the best primal fight in the game.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar