Home » Topic » Should listening to podcasts count toward consumption hog?

Should listening to podcasts count toward consumption hog?

Geekdom Entertainment Network Forums Forums [Nude]Clan Hog Status Updates Should listening to podcasts count toward consumption hog?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Felicia Nomiko 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Rob Lennon
    Participant

If listening to books counts towards the hog, should listening to podcasts count as well? Maybe something like 10 podcasts (or 10 hours of podcasts) count as a point? What are your thoughts?

#23864 Reply

JayHelton
    Participant

I prefer podcasts over audiobooks so I agree

#23868 Reply

Sure, I don’t see why not.

#23905 Reply

abrack
    Participant

10 hours = 1 point seems very harsh/low, but I’d like for podcasts to count for something. And watching sports too.

Much of my TV time is taken up by baseball in the summer and football in the fall, sucks to get no points for it.

#23908 Reply

RLennon72

I just threw those numbers out there. How many hours is the average book? How many points are for listening to a book?

#23961 Reply

Felicia Nomiko

Hell yes since I listen to a lot of podcasts. The Audiobooks I listen too are in the 9-15 hour catagory.

abrack, I would count a season of a sport as one season of a TV show if you watch a lot of games. Since football is the big one, I would count 16 full games watched as a season. Just use that at the standard and log every 16 games as a season watched.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Should listening to podcasts count toward consumption hog?
Your information:

Skip to toolbar