Home » Topic » Should I throw away my Honor and Play LR on Easy?

Should I throw away my Honor and Play LR on Easy?

Geekdom Entertainment Network Forums Forums Ultima Final Fantasy Questions from us to you! Should I throw away my Honor and Play LR on Easy?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  SilverShades 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Kaleb Schweiss
    Keymaster

Or should I continue to be an OG, and play it on normal?

Gagezilla04
    Participant

I don’t remembst it being very hard. THUG LIFE!

Stolas
    Participant

You are not a pleb. I believe in you Schweiss.

Alastor

I take it you’re already finding it a bit rough?

And if I managed on Normal, dont see why you cant, though I got super pissed off at parts.

Jacob Wright
    Participant

keep it O.G.

Chris

So long as you get that sweet sweet plat bruddah, then it’s all good in the FF hood.

Shinryu
    Participant

Easy EASY! So then you can have fun when you play it on normal the second time for the platinum believe me its better because trying to do all the quests the first time on normal is hard do it on easy like Square Enix said to do. Easy in LR was Normal in FF13-2/FF13

This game doesn’t have levels you gain stats from clothes AND quest completion. So you have to beat all the quests but a bunch are hard on normal for your 1st playthrough.

iRatt
    Participant

I agree with Shin, I have played LR: FF XIII-3 and I think your first play should be on easy, then on the new game+ go Normal..

SilverShades

Play it however you want. Games should be fun not frustrating.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar