Home » Topic » Ruby Weapon vs. Godzilla

Ruby Weapon vs. Godzilla

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Gagezilla04 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Joseph DeGolyer
    Keymaster

Who would win in a fight?

machetefacelift
    Participant

Ruby Weapon, because of my unwaivering bias.

Shinryu
    Participant

Godzilla > Emerald weapon > Ruby Weapon

CaptBasch
    Participant

Depends on if Godzilla has his plot armor of ultimate protection or not. If not, ruby weapon, if he does, not even commander shepherd could hope for a victory!

Stolas
    Participant

I did some research.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/what-kind-of-dinosaur-is-godzilla-45639768/

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Ruby_Weapon

HP
    So if we are looking at this in an RPG stand point we are going to have to guess how much HP Godzilla has. Let’s pretend that with every year more HP is accumulated. Godzilla logically would have been be born 150 million years ago based on that article. Ruby was created 2000 and has a HP of 80,000. So 80,000/ 2000= 400 HP growth per year. Gozilla’s HP then would be around 60,000,000,000.

Attacks
    Godzilla- Claw, Tail, Ram, Bite, Breath.

Ruby- Whirlsand, Ruby Flame, Ultima, Ruby Ray, Shadow Flare, Big Claw, Big Swing, Comet2
    Tentacles- Whirlsand, Ruby Flame, Ultima, Ruby Ray, Shadow Flare, Right Revenge, Right Thrust, Left Revenge, Left Thrust

Notes-
    Ruby- Absorbs all elemental attacks, can be stunned, Ruby Ray causes confusion.Has extremely high defense.

-With the amount of HP that Godzilla has it would take an extremely long time to kill it. That being said if Godzilla can be confused to could make things go quicker.

I’m going to say Godzilla would probably win.

Gagezilla04
    Participant

@stolas I like your way of thinking, breaking down the HP like that. Godzilla for sure. But with Ruby’s piddly 800K HP, would it be a better idea to pit Godzilla against the likes of Yiazmat just to somewhat level the playing field as far as HP goes.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar