Home » Topic » Post your Kingsglaive questions here!

Post your Kingsglaive questions here!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nox@night88 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Kaleb Schweiss
    Keymaster

Ask away!

Shinryu
    Participant

Did you watch the after credits scene?
    Catch any easter eggs in the movie?
    Thoughts on Ultros?
    What did you think about the FF7 looking Weapons?
    Did you catch the “Bank of Spira” logos? There are some references to other FF games too.

Was Sean Bean great or was Sean Bean great? (He was so humble at the premiere and kinda nervous, the FF fans loved him)

Did you catch the “Knights of the Round” mention in the movie credits!?

What was the part of the film that made you go “Ok no matter what anyone says I think this part is awesome!” ?

Which action scene was your favorite?

Thoughts on the gods?
    Where the villains good at making you hate them?
    Thoughts on the ring?

There is a question I would like to ask but it might spoil other games that you have not played yet but they are alluded to in this film… Its very surprising and I have high hopes.

Shinryu
    Participant

*Were

Nox@night88
    Participant

I think Shinryu technically asked this but I was curious if you liked or didn’t like the references to old games. Specifically, what did you think of Ultros and Diamond Weapon playing large parts in the movie?

For me, I don’t really care. I really enjoyed it. Additionally, Ultros was hardly himself in the movie. He was just a monster in the movie. In FF6, he spoke and had more character. Regardless, It didn’t really bother me. Others were really bothered by it, though, so I figured I’d ask.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar