Home » Topic » Post your hog points for the month of July 2016!

Post your hog points for the month of July 2016!

Geekdom Entertainment Network Forums Forums [Nude]Clan Hog Status Updates Post your hog points for the month of July 2016!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  RLennon72 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Joseph DeGolyer
    Keymaster

Hey guys! It’s almost the end of the month, be sure to post these by August 5th!

banedrom
    Participant

Where do we find the Hog Status points list and whatnot? A link might be super helpful here.Just Saiyan

metunnica
    Participant

New Hog for this month is still 3 πŸ™

I’m right at the end of FFXIII-2 and about 1/2 done with FFIII so should have these done by the end of this month.

New Super Hog is 416

So i’m up 41 points… So i’m probably still last πŸ™

metunnica
    Participant

Ok. With the new PHAT points i’m now 516

Probably still last πŸ™

Danny
    Participant

Ugh..
    well, posted my hog status update before I went on vacation… back on the old site. So I missed the update before the podcast.. But I’ll have a new update for the month of August.
    The good news is, I’ve recently finished cataloging my entire collection of games, movies, music and books. My hog status should be on point (pun intended).

The fallible form on the website is AWESOME! saves from some of the point calculation confusion.

Rob Lennon
    Participant

I made my first post for Ultima Hogness! How long before I’ll see it added to the list?

abrack
    Participant

The first Saturday of the month is when they update the user HOG rankings, so it’ll be a little while.

Kaleb Schweiss
    Keymaster

RLennon72

I posted my Hog status earlier this week? Do you need me to re-post?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar