Home » Topic » Podcast idea

Podcast idea

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cory Bonsack 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Cory Bonsack

Average jobs podcast.

This is for Joe. I have been listening to a lot of interview podcasts and most of them interview celebrities or politicians. I thought a fun idea for podcast is where you just interview average people about there jobs.

I like hearing about Joe working as a pizza delivery driver, or gas station clerk, or package handler. It would be cool to hear you interview a starbucks barista, or a cashier at a grocery store. Everybody has at least 1 or 2 good stories about their jobs.

A podcast like this will take a some skill from the interviewer. That’s why I didn’t just save the idea for myself. I always like when you guys have a guest on the Ultima show.

Shinryu
    Participant

Joe NEEDS to do a movie podcast. People have been asking for one since before Getting Phat podcast started lol. It doesn’t need to be a movie review podcast since Joe doesn’t want to be a critic or review movies which is fine but a show where he talks about movies like Kevin Smith does would be awesome.

Cory Bonsack

It would be cool to interview people that worked on movies. I don’t mean directors or actors but instead maybe the boom mike guy or the guy who does the donut runs.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar