Home » Topic » PIBC!

PIBC!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Battman2J 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

metunnica
    Participant

Bring back the book club!!! you could do it with listener interaction/interviews/guests.

Just have 1 host in-charge of reading the book and the other hosts can join in if they can (or be otherwise ridiculed) then when the book is finished see what listeners can take part in the episode.

Joseph DeGolyer
    Keymaster

Hmmmm… I’ll have to check with the other hosts on this. Surely listeners can start a book club with each other. If you make it a podcast, I will listen.

Branny
    Participant

A book club would be pretty neat. I’ve been reading a lot of books in the high fantasy and adventure genre lately. Just about done reading The Name of the wind by Patrick Rothfuss, great book.

I’m really not very good reading out loud but I’m up for reviewing and discussing books anytime.

metunnica
    Participant

‘The Name of the Wind’ is next on my list to read! we could start with that book?

I’m almost finished with all of Brandon Sanderson’s Cosmere works. Just need to finish the 6th Mistborn book first.

Branny
    Participant

Maybe, it’s a fantastic novel. Gotta pick up the next book in the series whenever I go out to the city next.

Never read anything by Sanderson, is he good?

metunnica
    Participant

After I finished the Wheel of time series I thought i’d check him out.

He is a prolific author and has already released a lot of books. I’ve only read his Cosmere works which are all set in the same universe and will eventually tie all the different storys together.

The Mistborn books and Stormlight Archive are brilliant.

I would 100% check him out Branny

Battman2J
    Participant

I’m only on book 4 of Wheel of Time. Pretty damn good so far!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar