Home » Topic » Other Casts

Other Casts

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Alastor 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Gammon
    Participant

One thing I like about listening to podcasts is being introduced to more podcasts. The topic of what other podcasts do you listen to has popped up on all the previous forums and I am not trying to restart it here (but that could be fun, too).

I wanted to ask if anyone else has heard of or listened to Square Roots. I just heard about it while listening to The Greatest Generation (a wacky, irreverent TNG ‘cast). Ep 0 of Square Roots was OK, but their first handful of episodes are about their playthrough of FFIX.

Shinryu
    Participant

Super Best Friendcast
    Retronauts
    Geekbox
    Morning Radio
    Ultima Final Fantasy
    NudeClan
    GameXplain

The first 3 being the most recommended especially Super Best Friendcast and Retronauts. Super Best Friendcast is basically what NudeClan can become.

Cory

I listen to so many;
    NBC Nightly News podcast
    Jake Tapper the Lead podcast
    The Glenn Beck Podcast
    Fatman on Batman
    Talking Games
    Shall We Play a Game?
    Louder with Crowder
    Around the NFL
    Penn’s Sunday School
    Amazing Spider-Talk
    Watch Out for Fireballs!
    iFanboy pick of the week

I start a new job in a couple of weeks so my Podcast consumption is going to be drastically cut soon.

mbastian
    Participant

Podcasts I listen too when I have a chance:

Podcast Unlocked
    The Ben Shapiro Show
    BBC Global News Podcast
    MSNBC Rachel Maddow
    The Mark Levin Podcast
    The Glenn Beck Program
    The Federalist Radio Hour
    The Easy Allies Podcast
    The Renegade Republican
    Nude Clan
    Ultima Final Fantasy
    Now Playing
    Small Town Horror
    Rooster Teeth Podcast
    Signed In: A Video Game Podcast
    NBA Lockdown
    The No Sleep Podcast
    RPG Fan’s Random Encounter
    Dude Soup
    The Young Turks
    EconTalk
    American Conservative University
    On MSFT
    Dark Tome
    Lifestream.net
    The Scarecast
    The Drabblecast
    Film Sack
    The Way I Heard It with Mike Rowe
    The Stephen A Smith Show
    Off Topic

Alastor

I don’t usually have much time for podcasts these days, most of them are stupidly long and I lose interest if I can’t usually listen to it in one long sitting as background noise or two short ones.

UFF
    Nude Clan
    Talk is Jericho

Used to listen to Daft Souls and Podquisition, both british based gaming podcasts, the latter of which is Jim Sterling’s podcast (obviously) but his schtick wore a little thin week in week out.

I used to listen to Super Best Friends cast but they’re too long imo, also ‘Chet and Jon’s reassuringly Finite Gaming Playlist’, two game journalists give ‘reaasuringly finite’ rundowns of the ten games they’ve played that week and it’s great because it’s not too long for me and they get through things fast (hence the name), but they stopped after a whileb ecause it was getting too much to do, 10 games a week. 🙁

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar