Home » Topic » Nudeclan Q&A?

Nudeclan Q&A?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kcraigf 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Shinryu
    Participant

Heard there was a Q&A so I had to throw in some questions. I already posted an E3 one on the forums so there is that too.

Have you guys watched the Solo Star Wars movie about Han Solo yet?
    Which decade had better films 90s or 2000s?
    Rita Ora or Janelle Monae?
    Which Chris is the better actor? Chris Pine, Chris Tucker, Chris Rock, Chris Pratt, Chris Hemsworth or Chris Evans?

If Metallica never existed what would be your favorite metal group Joe?
    Cameron what are your favorite genres of music and what artists or groups do you listen to?
    Kalebcraig on a scale of 1 to 10 how hyped are you for Dragon Quest XI?

Will you guys play Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne sometime this year eventually lol?

I watched Annihilation wow what a weird and creepy surreal movie but it was still very entertaining and fun to watch. Good recommendation. Have you all seen it?

Annihilation Bear vs Leo in The Revenant who wins?

If you guys land on an island Battle Royale style and have to fight each other after gathering weapons and resources who would most likely win?

Have you guys tried or done anything new recently like out of the ordinary from what you usually do? Could be anything from music, trying to learn a new language etc.

Shinryu
    Participant

Oh and when Joe goes the way of Dave Mustaine will Jake be replacing him lol? (I secretly hope so)

kcraigf
    Keymaster

No question for Schweiss? Is this a personal attack?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar