Home » Topic » Nude Clan Game night

Nude Clan Game night

Geekdom Entertainment Network Forums Forums [Nude]Clan Nude Clan Game night

Tagged: 

This topic contains 16 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Joseph DeGolyer 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Cameron
    Keymaster

Who else would like to have a nude clan game night regularly scheduled. It would be cool to do so once a week, but I know that wouldn’t be too realistic. I know I could probably do that for anyone wanting to join, but maybe more along the lines of once a month. We can vote on the game and console before hand.

Shinryu
    Participant

I’m down as previously stated in that topic I made a few months ago.
    Just as long as we all have the game.

Will45591

That sounds like fun, would probably be down for it.

Cameron
    Keymaster

I know I can dedicate myself to it once a night, but I don’t have a computer currently that is capable of high level games. What system should we do it on?

Cameron
    Keymaster

Once a week my bad ha ha

Shinryu
    Participant

PS4 or any Sony/Nintendo consoles/handhelds are good for me

Will45591

Same as Shinryu, probably prefer ps4. But pretty flexible to whatever. Except PC, it’s out of commission atm 🙁

Cameron
    Keymaster

Perfect, PS4 is my main anyway. What nights look best for you guys?

Will45591

Hmm, on my end I’d be good for any weekday night, Monday-Thursday, at the moment. As long as we don’t start playing too late. Have to get up little after 5am -_-

Cameron
    Keymaster

same, on all accounts

Cameron
    Keymaster

If you two play neverwinter, we are in need of two additional guild members

Will45591

Sweet, to get the ball rolling, my PSN ID is (drum roll)……. Will45591 haha. Whoever thinks they want to do this can add me or whatever

Cameron
    Keymaster

I added you last night

Will45591

Got it, should be on my friends list now. I haven’t played Neverwinter, can give it a shot sometime if that works. Any other multiplayer games you guys are currently into?

Cameron
    Keymaster

I have a lot of FPS games ha ha, Battlefront, Doom, Destiny, one of the call of duty ones that I dont like, Battlefield 4 but I am willing to grab another game if needs be.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar