Home » Topic » Not finished video games

Not finished video games

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Rob Lennon 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

king zilla

Hi guys,

Simple question today, which video games did you all come close to finishing but didn’t finish for some reason, and regret not completing it. Could also be applied for platinuming trophies.
    I finished FFXIII and was two trophies away from the platinum and my PS3 died so will never get that done.

Cheers.

Aforextreme
    Participant

Odd timing here, but years ago I got to the 2nd-to-last fight in Final Fantasy Tactics A2, and my Ninja who could hit twice missed both times with a 90% chance to hit, then was immediately hit with a time spell from the enemy, (either Slow or Stop, I forget), that only had a 30% chance of hitting. I popped the FFTA2 cart out of my DS and threw it across the room in frustration, and popped in Pokemon Platinum, which was new at the time and I’d been itching to play.

I also got to the final boss of Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One when I had been playing the entire game for one sitting, and my PS3 crashed. I never went back and beat that boss.

Cory

I am also two trophies away from the FFXIII platinum. I spent over 100 hours on the game and just lost any motivation I have to play anymore of that game. I really hate it. I might not hate as much if I got the platinum.

Alastor

*sees title of the thread*

Fucking hell it’s taking all my willpower to not say it….

Rob Lennon
    Participant

I just lost 20 hours of DQ III, when my phone died. Why, WHY?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar