Home » Topic » New to the fourms, long time listner.

New to the fourms, long time listner.

Geekdom Entertainment Network Forums Forums Ultima Final Fantasy Introduce Yourself! New to the fourms, long time listner.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  kcraigf 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Kain-Highwind
    Participant

I finally managed to make my way over to the forums here.

Happy New Years to all the UFF peeps out there!

#23836 Reply

Joseph DeGolyer
    Keymaster

Happy new year! Make sure to ask a question or 2 so we can answer it on the show!

#23994 Reply

Omni1305

Hey I’m new to this forum and forums in general, but I’ve listened to most of your episodes and it is currently the best ff podcast I’ve came across. That being said I do have a question. What would you all think of a American horror story style ff show. Like every season being a different final fantasy starting with 1 up to 15, or however long it would take for it to be burnt out.

#23995 Reply

Steven White
    Participant

Probably put this in the wrong place lol

#24300 Reply

Stephen Kelly

Hi guys,

Stephen here from Ireland. Just started listening to the podcast and listened to all main series episodes and am loving it. Passes the time at work like you wouldn’t believe. I’m actually starting a game of ff11 now as I’m afraid it’ll shut down soon so thanks to the 4 episodes it encouraged me to get the finger out. The registration is painful though.

Anywho, I sent you guys a little donation, didn’t want to bother with the patreon thing. I’ll send an iTunes review soon. That seems to be what you like. Keep up the good work, love the show.

Stephen Kelly.

Ps, maybe it’s because we’re kind of grown up or because the games are getting worse, but for me, 13 and 15 are shite. 13 seems to have such over the top voice acting that the gasps from children every 5 seconds make me feel like I should be arrested for paedophilia. And 15…. if that game was released under the title “boy band takes a road trip” would anyone notice? Just my 2 cents. Stephen

#24313 Reply

kcraigf
    Keymaster

Welcome Stephen. Make sure to check out NUDE Clan too if you haven’t already.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: New to the fourms, long time listner.
Your information:

Skip to toolbar