Home » Topic » New to the forums. Down to play XIV.

New to the forums. Down to play XIV.

Geekdom Entertainment Network Forums Forums Ultima Final Fantasy Introduce Yourself! New to the forums. Down to play XIV.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rudrose 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

chdavis0917
    Participant

Hey all. I’ve been listening to the show since about Spring 2016. I’ve always been behind on the podcast as I wanted to avoid FFXV spoilers. As I’ve now beaten the heck outta that game (currently at 100% trophies) I have been going back and listening to newer episodes. In the past week I have been playing through the MSQ of FFXIV. I just beat Ultima Weapon today and I am now working on the 2.1 content. I would love to connect with other listeners of the show and play together in XIV sometime. I am willing to move servers if need be. I don’t really know anyone else in my personal life that enjoys MMOs. I’m also interested in playing some Dissidia Final Fantasy NT multiplayer when that game is going to be reviewed. The game didn’t really click with me but I’m willing to give it another shot. Anywho I’ll be more in touch now that I’m caught up with the podcast. Thanks all.

Rudrose
    Participant

Howdy friend! I play on the Siren server which is on Aether I believe. I am a pretty frequent player and I’ve done late game raiding in Stormblood so I can assist you in anything. My character name is Rudrose Caliphus if you want to add me. Have fun playing it! I also own NT and will probably play it when they review it.

My PSN ID is Rudrose.

chdavis0917
    Participant

Thanks for the reply! I’ll add you on PSN. I play on Coeurl right now but am willing to switch servers once I’m able to (two months from now). It would be fun to do some raiding. I am almost to the Heavensward content and planning on getting into Stormblood soon. I’ll be jumping into NT off and on so I’ll hopefully see you in there!

Rudrose
    Participant

Sounds good buddy! Let’s tear it up!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar