Home » Topic » New here

New here

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Aforextreme 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Aforextreme
    Participant

Been going through a bunch of the backlog of both Nude Clan and Ultima, love both the shows.
    Also, in regards to Hogib, do I just put a game in when I beat it, regardless of the year I purchased it? (Ex: I got NieR: Automata in 2017 and didn’t beat it til January of this year.)

Tiamattb

So I noticed Craig’s been playing a lot of older games and I’ve got a case of gamers block so gimme a hand guys. I may have aquired an snes classic that had the shit hacked out of it so now it includes virtually every super Nintendo game as well as various nes Genesis Gameboy color and advanced games literally hundreds of games and I have no clue where to start, aside from the stroke inducing night of Donkey Kong I played. What should i play next?

Aforextreme
    Participant

If you have access to Game Boy Color and Advance games, I really love Wario Land 2 and 4, and they’re not massive time-sinks, either. As for SNES stuff that’s not on the Mini natively, I’m a big fan of Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow.

Kaleb Schweiss
    Keymaster

@aforextreme that’s correct. The Hog is consumption based, so you count the game upon completion. Any one game can only be counted once annually, but it can be replayed for points during a different calendar year.

Aforextreme
    Participant

Oh sweet, I’m going through both Bayonetta games again now that they’re on the Switch so that’s good to know.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar