Home » Topic » New FFXV Omen Trailer is astounding!!

New FFXV Omen Trailer is astounding!!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  FeliciaNoMiko 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Shinryu
    Participant

^Just look at that… 0_0

Shinryu
    Participant

Also the Omen Trailer explain why Kingsglaive happened.

If the trailer confuses you read up on this http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Oracle_(Final_Fantasy_XV)

Not really spoiler since its been in the trailers for a long time but that should help you understand Plague of the Stars

Stolas
    Participant

The trailer was sick. Perception of the story completely changed. So many things makes sense now: the Dawn trailer and why Tabata/Nomura replaced Stella. I’m guessing now the crystal is more of a malevolent force in this entry. Also that gas station in the very beginning is from FF Versus XIII.

FeliciaNoMiko
    Participant

Holy shit, best trailer yet! I love it! The feel, the tone, the dark undercurrent, really good. I am really liking how Square is marketing this game. Getting is invested in the characters first, with the Brotherhood series, the movie and now this trailer. Gods damn but I want to play this damn game so much right now! I feel like it might live up to FFVII at this rate.

FeliciaNoMiko
    Participant

P.S. Why doesn’t this forum allow for edits of posts?!? I keep finding typos after I post, even though I do proofread them, I always miss something. >_<

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar