Home » Topic » NES Classic

NES Classic

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Battman2J 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Battman2J
    Participant

I’m not sure if everyone has heard about the NES classic that will be released this November, but it is a replica of the old Nintendo Entertainment System that comes preloaded with 30 classic games and can be used with modern electronics.

If you guys could pick ANY console that you would like to see given the same treatment, what would it be? What five games would you like to see added to it?

PS1 Classic:

Metal Gear Solid
    Final Fantasy 7
    Suikoden II
    Spyro the Dragon
    Cool Boarders 4

Shinryu
    Participant

NES Classic comes with FF1 original version so that is cool.

I would like a SNES mini with Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, Earthbound, FF4 and FF6, Super Mario RPG and a bunch of other games.

Branny
    Participant

A SNES classic would be awesome. Shinryu hit it on the head. Chrono trigger, earthbound, FF4/6, Mario series in general, Orge Tactics and such. I would buy it at launch.

I’ll probably buy the NES classic eventually for my game rooms classic setup area.

Cory

The NES Classic would be so much better if you could pick the 30 games yourself.

I still like the idea and am probably going to buy one.

Gabranth
    Participant

I’d probably go with PS1 classic, as torn as I am between that and SNES. I would like Suikoden, Suikoden II, FF7, FF Tactics, Xenogears, and both FF Anthology and Origins so I at least get some of my SNES games. I do miss Secret of Mana a lot though!

FeliciaNoMiko
    Participant

Shinryu for the win. Snes Classic for sure. I still have my PS1, yes, it has some sound issues, but it still works! And I still have my NES, which actually works better than the PS1 some days.

Oddly, I really miss playing Phantasy Star Online for the Dreamcast. I liked to just solo areas. It’s a weirdly soothing game to play.

Battman2J
    Participant

Depending on how the NES classic sells I don’t doubt that they will end up releasing an SNES classic.

D-Rom0826

I would choose the Nintendo GameCube. Games that could be included would be:
    -Super Mario Sunshine
    -The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker
    -The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
    -Super Smash Bros. Melee
    -Mario Kart: Double Dash
    -Luigi’s Mansion
    -Metroid Prime 1 & 2
    -Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door
    -Pikmin 1 & 2
    -Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
    -Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
    -Eternal Darkness
    -Resident Evil 0,1,2,3,4, and Code Veronica
    -Skies of Arcadia
    -Tales of Symphonia

This is way too much to hope for, but the GameCube needs some love. It was a great console.

Battman2J
    Participant

Awesome list, D-Rom. I’ll preorder one right now!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar