Home » Topic » Meeting in FF14?!

Meeting in FF14?!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Will Flores 3 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Will45591

Hey guys!
    New to the forums, well I made a profile a while back, lost my password and am in the process of retrieving it. Point is, I just resubbed to FF14 and would like to meet the other players on this site! I’m on Brynhilder, and my player name is ‘Will Laike’. I’d join the FC, but I’ve been with my current company since 2.0 launched and it would be cold blooded to leave them, as tempting as that is, I’m good friends with a lot of them. If there’s a linkshell I could join to get in touch with you all, that would be awesome! If just adding you as friends is the best we can do, I’ll take that lol.

Hope to see you all around!

LightSage89
    Participant

I am a current FFXIV player on Brynhildr. I’m still playing through the main story missions of ARR, but I’d be happy to friend you, or give you a wave if I see you.

My character name is Toragana Kahkol.

Branny
    Participant

I should probably get into FF14.. It’s probably so boring playing through the base game now with the expansion.

Will45591

Awesome, thanks for the character name. I’ll search you when I’m online sometime soon and we can do something. I think the base game’s probably still fun to play through, seemed slow at first from what I recall, then picks up. Heavensward definitely upped the ante. If I get in touch with enough people from the forums, I’ll start a linkshell to make communication easier.

Kaleb Schweiss
    Keymaster

@branny I thought the main story was pretty decent. The nice part, is that you don’t have to play the game with a ton of other people. Most of it can be done solo, save for dungeons and primal fights. Let us know if you get into it!

Branny
    Participant

I did play it for a few hours.. but I was working a ton at the time and couldn’t enjoy it. The UI takes some time to master on the ps4.

*edit fuck you auto correct, stop changing everthing.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by  Branny.

LightSage89
    Participant

I’m just about ready to fight the primal Titan in the main story. I’ll probably do that Friday afternoon, and see if anyone wants to join me. It’s my first time against Titan, but I’ve studied guides, so in theory I know what I need to do.

Will Flores
    Participant

I’ll join you if you’re online when I get on, not sure when that will be. What’s your character name?

LightSage89
    Participant

My character is Toragana Kahkol. I should be on FFXIV Friday sometime between 4-7 PM Pacific time. I could go later normally, but I want to watch the Olympics Opening Ceremony.

Will Flores
    Participant

Cool, I’ll write down your character name to search u around that time. I’m ‘Will Laike’ if u happen to get in touch with me first. I’m on central time, did the math, and it should work. Lol

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar