Home » Topic » Lunar

Lunar

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Steven White 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Steven White
    Participant

I don’t know if any of you have actually played any of the Lunar games but I played the remastered versions on the ps1 and liked them alot. So I’m wondering if any of have played the games? If so what did you think? If you haven’t I’d love to hear what you think of them.

#24104 Reply

Kain-Highwind
    Participant

Sadly… I played them so long ago, I don’t even recall what they were like. I had both of the boxed editions on the Ps1, but I sold them off to finish up my SNES collection. Ps1 games have just been remade so many times and don’t seem to hold any value, so I sold most of it off… :/

#24123 Reply

Steven White

Its a pretty good game/series. I don’t know a lot of information on it as far as whether it was received good or if it has a following, but i have a hard time branching off my final fantasy realm and this one i thought did a good job captivating me. I mean its kind of an old game and the voice acting I thought was really good and the story kept me interested in it the whole time. I would recommend trying it out if your a final fantasy fan.

#24128 Reply

Joseph DeGolyer
    Keymaster

I know I could look it up, but I’d rather ask here, what kind of series is it? I’ve never heard of it.

#24131 Reply

Steven White
    Participant

Apparently it had its original release on sega cd, which i had to look up cuz i played it on the ps1. Personally I think if you like the older final fantasy’s you’ll probably like this. Its a 2 dimensional rpg with sprites. There is a good number of party members you will acquire. It doesn’t have random battles it has monsters roaming the world you will come across. It has decent equipment options, something along the lines of 7 or so equipment. It has decent cutscenes and i enjoyed the gameplay as well. I think for sprites they look pretty good. If you want you dont really have to stray of the main story if you don’t want too, but I do recommend dungeon exploration. You should give it a go one day I don’t think you would be dissapointed.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Lunar
Your information:

Skip to toolbar