Home » Topic » Looking for something to play

Looking for something to play

Geekdom Entertainment Network Forums Forums [Nude]Clan Game/Movie Discussion Looking for something to play

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  fruff 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

fruff
    Participant

Hey guys,

I am looking for something to play and kill some time. Hoping for some suggestions. I have an extremely short attention span it seems like anymore. For example, my favorite game ever is FFVII and I have tried to play it about 4 times over the past month and keep getting bored within the first hour. I am looking to be captivated by a story, but something I can play for 20-30mins and put down. Not looking for a 30-40 hour game, I am in a funk where I just don’t think I could make it that long. I am open to anything. Lay it on me.

Cory Bonsack

Uncharted 2

fruff
    Participant

Been there, done that.

Rishab Sinha
    Participant

PS4 – Infamous if free if you have PS+. Decent game. Destiny 2 is out, you can be a casual, play by yourself and have some fun

kcraigf
    Keymaster

Sure I can suggest a few.
    DMC- schweiss and I reviewed this one its under 8 hours and has exceptional gameplay.
    Doom 2016- Another game we reviewed and metal as fuck.
    Bastion- a great action rpg. One of the best indie games I’ve ever played.
    Batman arkham series- Litterally any. They aren’t that long story wise and have a good amount of side stuff.
    Vanquish- a sweet fast pace third person shooter and mega stylish.

fruff
    Participant

Thanks Kaleb, I think I am going to go with Bastion after looking into it!

abrack
    Participant

Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice. Like 6-7 hours, really intense and captivating. Make sure you play with headphones!

Shinryu
    Participant

Overwatch specifically PS4 version. A lot of the UFF listeners own the game. Matches take about 10-15 minutes to 25 minutes.

Team based game where you team up with 6 other players. Lots of fun.

Shinryu
    Participant

Oh and if you like JRPGs and Final Fantasy Overwatch is very similar in that it has healers, support buffing characters, magic characters with unique abilities, melee characters, ninjas etc.

fruff
    Participant

Thanks for the suggestions Shinryu and abrack !

abrack
    Participant

Overwatch and most of the games Kaleb suggested are fantastic but you specifically said you wanted a captivating story, I’m not sure Overwatch, Doom, DmC, etc qualify.

fruff
    Participant

I will certainly give the game you suggested a shot abrack. Sounds perfect. Short and good story, thanks for the suggestion!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar