Home » Topic » Lifelong FF fan, new to the forums

Lifelong FF fan, new to the forums

Geekdom Entertainment Network Forums Forums Ultima Final Fantasy Introduce Yourself! Lifelong FF fan, new to the forums

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Joseph DeGolyer 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Funtômop

Hey fellas! I’ve been listening for the past 8 months and have been really enjoying the show. I really like the format, the topics, the original songs, and, ultima(tely), the analysis of the games along with everything in between. I listen to the show more than I care to admit. Just ask my girlfriend. 🙂

I’m a lifelong FF fan, having my first game been the original for the NES. I’m one of those who rank 4 higher than most as it was the first, epic in scope, video game I’ve ever played, at least to an 11 year old. And the music is very beautiful, and dare I say, underrated as well. I was actually amazed, looking back, that although I own all the games in the main series, how few of them I have actually beaten! I can say to you both that you have inspired me to go back to the beginning and play through them all. Since the beginning of the year, I’ve beaten 1, 2, 4, 4:interlude, 6 and 10 with games started in 3, 4:the after years, 5, 7 and 9. I’m hoping to catch up to you when you are ready to play the spinoffs later in the year.

That’s it for now. Oh, and one more thing, I’m upping my Patreon support so look out for that in the near future.

Enjoy the Grind!

Funtômop

Shinryu
    Participant

Hey welcome to the forums fellow FF and UFF fan

Joseph DeGolyer
    Keymaster

Welcome! Be sure to leave a question!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar