Home » Topic » Joe here, welcome to the new forums!Page 2

Joe here, welcome to the new forums!

Geekdom Entertainment Network Forums Forums [Nude]Clan Introduce Yourself! Joe here, welcome to the new forums!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 23 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Cameron 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Kaleb Schweiss
    Keymaster

Welcome all! Live always in the [NUDE]. Also, I hope you enjoy the cast @fruff It’s a lot of fun!

fruff
    Participant

@kaleb schweiss viva la [NUDE]

Vegitiniho

Hey guys,

I just want to say I love the show. I’ve hit you guys up a few times on twitter and had some solid replies. I’ve been listening for way over a year now (pretty sure that’s right) and you guys along with UFF (which I’m slightly out of sync on) on my travels to a from work. Also during the occasional run and bit of gardening. Also you keep me sain and enable me to refrain from driving back to work and smashing some idiot work mate in the face. Anyway, that brings me to he forums which I’ve always meant to dive into but never got round to it so nowa about time. Keep up the good work gentlemen, enjoy the grind and always live in the nude!

PaladinTim

Been listening to you guys for almost two years, UFF and Nude Clan. I thought I’d finally drop a line. You guys always make my Monday mornings at work more bearable! Keep up what you do!

Redfoxx
    Participant

Redfox088 here. Love the podcast new to clan!

missmoogle
    Participant

miss moogle here… probably the only Joe fan.

kcraigf
    Keymaster

Welcome! I’m sure other Joe fans exist. They are just a rare breed like a unicorn or a parrot with a speech impediment.

Brentton Smith

Brentton Smith here. New comer to the podcast

Cameron

Hello! Glad you are now part of the clan.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar