Home » Topic » Infamous series

Infamous series

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  abrack 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jared

Howdy guys new member here. I was curious as to what people on here think of the Infamous game series? I just finished up the third game and i think it is a solid game series. Anybody else’s thoughts???

Jacob Wright
    Participant

I love the Infamous series from what I’ve played (1; 2; Festival Of Blood). SuckerPunch is very reliable. I love the powers because of its variations.

kcraigf
    Keymaster

It’s a solid series and I’d like sucker punch to do more with it. I was a bit disappointed by second son as they gave you 4 different powers but the all feel the same except for the movement powers.

abrack
    Participant

Love the series, InFAMOUS 2 especially is fantastic. Second Son on PS4 is solid, but I was expecting a bit more for a next gen entry, it just felt like I2 again with less interesting characters and story. The side game, First Light, was better in that regard.

I hope Sucker Punch is making another entry and they’re really gonna go all out with creative powers… But I think they’re probably working on a new IP.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar