Home » Topic » In case you didn't know World of FF will feature FF7 Locations (Pics)

In case you didn't know World of FF will feature FF7 Locations (Pics)

Geekdom Entertainment Network Forums Forums Ultima Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Discussion In case you didn't know World of FF will feature FF7 Locations (Pics)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Hat 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Shinryu
    Participant

“Certain people” are brushing World of FF off as a cheap little dumb chibi spinoff for kids when in facts its a fanservice game for FF featuring a lot of locations and characters from previous games.

Take a look

s

d

g

h

j

Picture #1 you see Midgar FF7 World Map
    Picture #2 you see inside the Mako Reactor where you do the FF7 Bombing Mission
    Picture #3 is the same as above but another area
    Picture #4 is inside Midgar shop district
    Picture #5 is the Honeybee Inn outside

As you can see this is just one area of World of FF and there are going to be lots more. Expect areas from FF1-FF13

This is also very special because THIS IS THE FIRST TIME MIDGAR WILL BE IN HD! Yes Before the FF7 Remake hits you will be able to venture into Midgar and a Mako Reactor in HD never before could we do this.

Just imagine going through the Mako Reactor area with your Sephiroth summon and having FF7 music playing in the background all in glorious HD quality.

Oh and did I mention that the World of FF battle system is active turn based like FF9?

This is going to be AWESOME so the 1 month of wait between this game to FFXV is going to fly by in no time.

I hope I managed to convince anyone that was on the fence about this game to definitely try it out 😀

Kaleb Schweiss
    Keymaster

Has anyone preordered this bad boy? I’m really eyeing the Collectors Edition, but I don’t necessarily have the funds…

Shinryu
    Participant

^ I preordered the Day One Vita version

DarthJommu
    Participant

Pre-ordered the ps 4 day one edition from Square Enix’s store ^^

Hat
    Participant

Now I am excited for this game.

Really, all Square needed to do for the Remake was what they did here graphically and fixed the dialogue.. I would have been happy, but I guess that’s not the way Square does things.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar