Home » Topic » I agree with Joe, Batman v Superman was good

I agree with Joe, Batman v Superman was good

Geekdom Entertainment Network Forums Forums [Nude]Clan Questions for the Show I agree with Joe, Batman v Superman was good

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  GantyRose 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Shinryu
    Participant

I’m a Batman fan too kalebcraig

Joe liked it
    I liked it
    Kevin Smith loved it.

Movie was good 4/5

Cory

Joe,
    Watch Man of Steel. I want to know what you think about that movie.

I hate this version of Superman. I have tried to watch it disconnected from the source material. It should be easy because I don’t read superman comics. I grew up watching the cartoon but that is really it.

What did you think about Superman seeing his dad in the middle of nowhere chopping wood? Since you did not watch the first movie did that scene make any sense to you? I saw the first movie and was still confused.

Watch Man of Steel!!! I want to know what you think about that movie. I don’t want to mess with your expectations but I hated it.

Now Joe is going to try to tell us that the new Ninja Turtles movie was “not that bad.”

Kaleb Schweiss
    Keymaster

If he tries that with Ninja Turtles, I’ll shit my pants. It’s too much.

GantyRose
    Participant

I really enjoyed BvS as well. There are some parts that I would have cut out personally but overall I found it to be a good film. I love Batfleck too. It may not be entirely accurate to the characters of the comic books but I am able to suspend some disbelief and take it as a movie. The whole having to save Lois Lane part could have been cut, kind of lame

I also enjoyed Suicide Squad however reading some tid bits on how the movie was going to be after the fact did kind of ruin it.
    [spoilers maybe? I dont think so but warning.] I thought they made The Joker far too empathetic to Harley. If you ever watched the animated series you would know Joker and Harley have a very abusive relationship. They made it far too romantic in the film.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar