Home » Topic » How many movies have you watched in your whole life?

How many movies have you watched in your whole life?

Geekdom Entertainment Network Forums Forums [Nude]Clan Questions for the Show How many movies have you watched in your whole life?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  FeliciaNoMiko 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Shinryu
    Participant

fun

^Those are all the movies that I have watched in the recent years and rated on IMDB.
    I probably watched around 5000 in my whole life and have a backlog of about 2000 movies still that are on my queues and watchlists for various sites or that I own digitally/physically and haven’t watched yet.

Yeah I need help I just love movies and I just don’t watch American ones either I’ve seen a lot of foreign cinema films, from Europe, Asia etc. classic black and white films, I love film noir and Hong Kong golden age cinema.

I used to average about 3 movies a day since I was a teenager for every single day for years but then I started to just watch 1 a day but I still will watch 3-5 movies in one day when I have free time every once in a while.

How much would that be for Nudeclan Hog anyway?

Well what about you all? How many movies have you watched?

LightSage89
    Participant

I own probably about 300-ish movies right now, and that doesn’t even count all the childhood movies that I lost when my parents divorced. (I still miss some of them…) I don’t even what to think about movies I’ve watched but never bought, borrowed, watched on the internet/Netflix/Amazon Video/Hulu.

Joseph DeGolyer
    Keymaster

Impressive…. Most Impressive.

FeliciaNoMiko
    Participant

I could not begin to count. That’s like asking me how many books I’ve read in my whole life. Hint-I’ve read more books. A lot more.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar