Home » Topic » Hogib: Upcoming features and bug fixes

Hogib: Upcoming features and bug fixes

Geekdom Entertainment Network Forums Forums [Nude]Clan Hogib: Upcoming features and bug fixes

This topic contains 13 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  kcraigf 5 days, 6 hours ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

JayHelton
    Participant

Separate leaderboards for game hog and super hog.

Ability to see what others are consuming.

Bug fixes for the dumb leaderboard table ( currently have to click on the hog score column header to sort).

A password reset function

Ability to import/export media via can or Excel.

Formula for consumption hog is wrong and needs fixed.

Feel free to comment anything that sucks and needs changed, style ideas because I suck at UI. If anyone is interested in coding or learning to code, let me know and I’d love to include you on this application. Coding was rough for me to start getting into initially, so making it easier for anyone is a-okay by me.

#23860 Reply

Joseph DeGolyer
    Keymaster

You got most of my wants listed, actually. Here’s the score breakdown:

Album 1
    Movie 3
    Video Game 7
    Audio Book 4
    Book is 6 points per 160 pages, I think

Though before the first hog of the year we’ll probably make some changes…

#23861 Reply

JayHelton
    Participant

Perfect. I will be using this thread as updates for the app, so there aren’t a million threads.

That’s fine to make any changes you have. If you talk about it in nude clan or make it known, I’ll update the app.

#23875 Reply

JayHelton
    Participant

First round of updates are released to the beta app.

#23904 Reply

abrack
    Participant

I may be the only one who thinks this, but I would rather have the leader boards only update once a month, like they do on the podcast. Ruins the suspense if you can see who you’re chasing update their score in real time!

#23924 Reply

JayHelton
    Participant

Absolutely doable. I would love to hear both sides discussed! Hopefully some more peeps can drop in. I want to make this what the people want!

#23945 Reply

Joseph DeGolyer
    Keymaster

Wish list: Share to Twitter, public leaderboard that you can see when you aren’t logged in can see, see other’s lists, be able to print lists, see previous year’s, add a small picture or picture url?, know your rank when you log in…

It’s great as is though

#23946 Reply

JayHelton
    Participant

I love those ideas. When you can, elaborate the meaning of the pictures and what you want to share on Twitter.

Do we need want to limit the leaderboard to ten people?

I also want to add the ability to search your lists.

Once we get this in a good shape where it doesn’t have dumb bugs and handles what we want, I will wrap it in an Android app. IOS may be harder because apple has a bunch of dildos stuck up their butts. Just listened to the podcast and I’m stoked you guys like it. As long as it’s being used, I will keep supporting it and having it hosted. Also a good motivation for me to track my shit because I absolutely did not last year.

#23962 Reply

Felicia Nomiko

So far, it’s really good. I’m still tracking in my book, but that’s just so I can look back on it. I’m using it for sure. I personally love knowing where I stand.

My only suggestion, I would like actual date of entry to be listed and not just the year.

As to aesthetics, I like black with white text myself.

#23963 Reply

JayHelton
    Participant

The actual date is now being tracked as of 10 minutes ago. Currently not being displayed, but the data is there. Will incorporate it soon!

#23967 Reply

Felicia Nomiko

Yay!!

#24017 Reply

kcraigf
    Keymaster

Think we add a way to add comics in bulk? Mainly so I don’t have to put in the same book like 5 times for a story arc.

#24021 Reply

JayHelton
    Participant

For sure. Just need to think of a way to do it.

#24031 Reply

kcraigf
    Keymaster

Maybe a drop down bar for number of books/chapters in the volume/story arc? Example would be Batman Eternal has 52 comics in the storyline. So drop down bar would have to go pretty high.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
Reply To: Hogib: Upcoming features and bug fixes
Your information:

Skip to toolbar