Home » Topic » Hitting the wall/losing interest?

Hitting the wall/losing interest?

Geekdom Entertainment Network Forums Forums [Nude]Clan Questions for the Show Hitting the wall/losing interest?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  blackmagejustin 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Aforextreme
    Participant

This question’s probably been asked at some point before, but maybe it’ll be fun to get an update: what’s the most recent game that you just had to stop playing, either due to hitting a wall from too much content, or general lack of interest? (For the hosts: non-show-required games).

Recently I had to put down Xenoblade Chronicles 2; I’m 40 hours in and not even halfway done with the story, and the story itself really started to drag where I’m at. There’s also such a wealth of side-quests and general gameplay mechanics that it feels like this insurmountable obstacle. I ended up getting Splatoon 2 just so I had something to take a break from Xenoblade with.

blackmagejustin

This actually just happened to me with Wildlands. I picked it up 2 weeks ago played it for 5 hours then just kind of stopped playing it. God of war coming out didn’t help either.
    Now going back to wildlands it just seems like a inferior game and I feel like I’m going to really have to push myself to get through it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar