Home » Topic » Help with completing FFX

Help with completing FFX

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Reathomus 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Rob Lennon
    Participant

I am playing FFX for the first time. Great game, awesome game (in Trump voice). I have just defeated Lady Yunalesca, and I have access to the Airship. I can go almost anywhere now. I thought about going into Sin and try and beat the game. However, I believe that I am underleved. My characters are in the 3500-4000 HP range. I have a couple celestial weapons, but do not have much of the items needed to change them into ultimate weapons. I also have not unlocked any ultimate skill nodes (Full-Life, Flare, Ultima, Quick Hit, etc).

I am looking for what are the best ways to grind and get better prepared for the final chapter of FFX. Do I gather monsters from the Monster Arena? Are there any maps that are best for grinding? While heading to Besaid, came across Dark Valefor (and he raped me….HARD).

Where is the best grinding, and at what point should I consider being strong enough to fly into Sin and complete this great game?

Anyone who knows, feel free to answer, thanks!

Rob

Cory Bonsack

The omega ruins is the best place to farm EXP. Make sure you save routinely though.

There is a XP trick in the monster arena but it is game breaking.

Reathomus

Agree that Omega ruins is the best. At first it will be quite hard for you so I would recommend running circles around the save sphere so you don’t die to random encounters (and save often).

If you are planning to do the super late game stuff, dark aeons, fill out sphere grid, suggest you run through the old areas first to capture 10 of everything. That will also give you some incidental exp. If you are just interested in beating Sin, Omega ruins is more than enough.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar