Home » Topic » Hello From the Magic Tavern Podcast

Hello From the Magic Tavern Podcast

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  FeliciaNoMiko 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

FeliciaNoMiko
    Participant

I’ve been catching up on a comedy podcast and around episode 52-55, one of the guys keeps referencing Final Fantasy. In one episode it was Final Fantasy and Tactics, of all things. Later it was Final Fantasy II so I have to wonder if he plays. I thought it was funny and since we have no topics in this thread, I thought I’d mention it. Fun podcast BTW.

Joseph DeGolyer
    Keymaster

What kind of podcast is it? Why is it called the Magic Tavern?

FeliciaNoMiko
    Participant

It’s an improv comedy podcast. The premise is a guy fell through a portal behind a Burger King in Chicago and ended up in the magical land of Foon. He still gets a slight wifi signal from the Burger King so he uploads a podcast. His co-hosts are a wizard and a shape shifter who is a badger most of the time. It’s usually 30 min long and they make a lot of references and Final Fantasy was one. Shocked the hell out of me. It’s pretty crazy but quite funny. The whole thing kind of spirals out into complete insanity which is what makes it so much fun.

FeliciaNoMiko
    Participant

And episode 65-Dancer refrences FFVII and X. This is killing me.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar