Home » Topic » Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Wuztron 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Joseph DeGolyer
    Keymaster

You are the few, the proud, the listeners of the Godzilla Podcast. My name is Joe, and I host the show with Drew. Welcome!

Be sure to say “Hi” and ask a question!

banedrom
    Participant

Godzilla Podcast fans represent. I’ve said it to both of you and I’ll say it here. Godzilla Podcast miiiiight be my favorite Geekdom Entertainment show. Drew and Joe have a chemistry, not necessarily better than Kalbe and Joe, but different and very chill. Godzilla Podcast is an immediate listen, as soon as it pops on my podcast app. Great stuff.

Drew Daybell

I totally told Joe you said this to md and he was like, “Huh?” It’s good to have this confirmed lol, so thanks Banedrom. Dude you are such a stand up guy and one of the thee largest friends of these podcasts. Man I cannot thank you enough for the amazing support and super fun Twitter dialogue as well 🙂

Wuztron

Just discovered this podcast over the weekend and it’s already become one of my favorites. I was introduced to Godzilla when I was around 6 or 7 years old after a woman my dad was dating at the time tuned into a marathon running on the SciFi channel. Of course I then had to have all the toys. Including that awesome Godzilla Wars box set, they had back in the day, with the weird standing Anguirus.
    Anyway, thank you for creating something that really resonates with my childhood and has inspired me to go back and seek out many of these great films.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar