Home » Topic » Have you watched Devilman Crybaby on Netflix?

Have you watched Devilman Crybaby on Netflix?

Geekdom Entertainment Network Forums Forums [Nude]Clan Questions for the Show Have you watched Devilman Crybaby on Netflix?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  RandoomDude (Aldwin) 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Shinryu
    Participant

Highly recommend it. Especially if you like Neon Genesis Evangelion. (this series inspired that and many other anime and games even like Dark Souls)

If you aren’t sure just watch the 1st episode on Netflix and if that doesn’t grab you at all then that is cool but it is a must watch new anime.

Shinryu
    Participant

Oh forgot to mention that the soundtrack is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G think of the music in Neon Demon its what the music in this show compares the most too.

kcraigf
    Keymaster

Watched the first episode. Gotta wait til no ones home to finish on account of the nudity. Love Devilman and I love the Cyborg 009 crossover.

It was okay, I like the concept and story, animation felt sloppy sometimes though, and 10 episodes was to short for an adaption, at the very least the ending felt rushed, but I ended up liking dispite the issues.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar